What Are General Practitioners (GP)?

Doctors serving under the NHS are known as General Practitioners (GP). They work in local clinics along with other doctors, nurses, and administrative staff. You should register with a GP so there is a doctor in charge of your ongoing healthcare and you have a point of reference for medical concerns.

GPs will keep track of your medical history and records and refer you to medical specialists or consultants if you need more specific treatment.

How to Register With a GP as an International Student in the UK?
Most GPs in the UK will have a website through which you can register. If online registration is not possible, you could call or email them or visit the clinic in person. You will need your student residence card, your IHS reference number, as well as a GMS1 registration form to register. You can find a local GP on the NHS website based on your town, city, or postcode.

ایک سوئی کی وجہ سےعبرتناک عذاب کا واقعہ

Scroll to Top